Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May Blogger Awards

The Matthew Never Knew, once again, had it's best month ever with over 1,700 unique hits for the month. Thanks for using me for my links!

For the Month of May, I am nominating 4 posts for the 'Post of the Month'. There weren't a ton of posts to choose from in May and I missed the first five or six days. I didn't do 'April' because I was gone for half of it. I expect improvement from all of you in June.

Benson's $ Question
Angela's Grandma
Sasha's Idol Experience
Steph's Big Year

Blog of the month award:

Andrew Benson's Blog

Does anyone know what happened to Courtney's blog? It was one of my favorites and now it's gone :(

5 comments:

kb said...

courtney deleted her blog!

matthew said...

that stinks. Is there an online petition somewhere to urge her to bring it back?

Unknown said...

I like it when my husband wins things....yay for the stud-muffin of the month...or was it blogger of the month? Could it be Hottest stud muffin blogger of the month...I like that...

matthew said...

Hmm...it 'could' be that...but it's not going to be!

okay, now someone named 'kristipher' must comment

Sarah Gomez said...

I feel the need to say that unfortunately April was my best blogging month ever - and you missed it! 19 entries!!