Sunday, April 09, 2006

Shows that Start with G

Here are all the shows that start with G that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

G.I. Joe Not nearly as good as Transformers Garfield A show about a lazy cat, not very exciting General Hospital I remember it was on when I got home from school Ghostbusters Not a very good cartoon Gilligan's Island So stupid, but I watched it a lot Gilmore Girls This is currently my favorite show Golden Girls I actually found this show funny Green Acres Didn't like it but my dad watched it Growing Pains Super average Gummi Bears Great theme song and one of my favorite cartoons

Best of the G's ='s Gilmore Girls

Shows that Start with...

2 comments:

Richards' said...

I also like Gilmore Girls... it is my replacement show for Seventh Heaven being number 1. I thought you might want to add Ceri Davies to your BBC bloggers. Check my blog for the link.

matthew said...

this weeks episode was boring though

ceri added, thanks