Monday, April 03, 2006

Prison Break?

I had a dream that I was arrested and had to go to jail for 2 years. It was common knowledge that I was innocent of the crime, but all the evidence pointed to me so I didn't even try to fight the judges decision (I don't really remember what the supposed crime was).

The strange part of the dream is that I wasn't upset. In fact, I was kind of looking forward to the break. I remember very clearly thinking, 'this ain't too bad, I'll have plenty of time to read'. After I said goodbye to my family, a bus came to pick me up and take me to the prison. I sat down next to a guy that was reading the Da Vinci Code and had a great conversation with him about faith. Then I woke up.

All day I have been thinking about how jail wouldn't be that bad if I had my own cell and the prison had a good library.

2 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

and here I was thinking you were going to do a blog on my second favourite show (Prison Break - second only to Alias)

matthew said...

I always like to trick people into reading my posts.