Thursday, April 06, 2006

Crash

Just finished watching the movie 'Crash'. Very well written movie. Hard to argue with the awards it received in my opinion. This movie had lots of good acting and a wonderfully intertwined storyline. Almost certainly the best movie I've seen on the race issue.

It has a bunch of swearing in it (obviously, given the context). And it's fairly hard to keep track of all the characters. But if you can get past those 2 aspects of the film, I think you'll be glad you saw it.

Rating: 8.0
Status: Must own

2 comments:

Jo said...

i agree: must own. but my reasons are for the moral aspect; the education of ourselves and our own ignorance. i blogged about this back in early feb.

Heather Durkee said...

I love this movie. Yes, the cursing was harsh, but it was raw and real life.

I cried it was that good!