Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Shows that Start with F

Here are all the shows that start with 'F' that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

Facts of Life I remember the theme song, but that's it
Family Matters Thanks DJ for pointing out its absence
Family Feud Still watch this sometimes. good fun.
Family Ties Pretty annoying now that I think about it
Farscape I have enjoyed this sci-fi series (not finished yet)
The Flintstones One of the better cartoons of all time
Fraggle Rock Awesome theme song, awesome kid show
Frasier Best spin-off ever? I think so
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Not a work of art, but it was fun
Friends Casting was good, but I stopped watching
Full House A TGIF classic.
Futurama Henderson made me watch a handful of them

Best of the F's? FRASIER

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fraser was definitely an awesome show

S.I. said...

I LOVE Fresh Prince! :-) I also kinda...gulp....like an occassional view of...full house...

matthew said...

One of the strangest realities so far in my life is that I shed tears at the end of the final episode of fresh prince. I have no idea how it happened and I've barely ever cried since.

DJ said...

sadly one of the greatest shows starting with f, is not listed here... so sad so sad... shall we say... "did i do that" "got any cheese" "hey big guy" thats right folks what about... FAMILY MATTERS :) The best show that starts with F ever!

matthew said...

Hey, that is my bad. I have definitely watched Family Matters more than twice. My eyes must have missed it on the list I was using. I'll add it now.

matthew said...

Trivia...besides FAMILY MATTERS, which other 'F' show on my list was the actor who played steve erkel on?

DJ said...

Steve Urkel not only was a regular on Family Matters but he also guest starred on an episode of Full House as Steve Urkel and then as Ashley's date on Fresh Prince of Bel Air he guest starred.

matthew said...

you are an urkel expert DJ!

DJ said...

:::Snort Snort::: Did I do that... now can you tell me, which show Steve Urkel also guessed starred on. Hint, on this show Suzanne Summers starred.

DJ said...

Also please just tell me you forgot Family Guy. I mean if you havent watched Family Guy then... then... I am gonna get stevie on you!

matthew said...

I have never seen Family Guy for more than 2 minutes at a time. Maybe 10 minutes all together.

Is the answer to you trivia question Step by Step? If so, I don't remember that episode.

DJ said...

yes that is the answer, and how dare you not remember the episode! sheesh lol