Monday, March 13, 2006

Re-Arrange

Every time I clean my room I re-arrange it.
Is this common?

At BBC my room had some of the strangest arrangments. Henderson and I had desks on beds, computer monitors taped to bed-posts, mattresses on the floor, desks on top of each-other, etc. We actually got in trouble a few times for our interior decorating.

My current room is even smaller than my dorm-room, but I've still found a multitude of slight variations to keep things fresh. Without the possibility of re-arranging, I'd have no motivation to clean at all.

4 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

i remember going into your room and fake pulling down those computer screens. you always had a laugh that showed you saw the humour, but didn't really find it funny. you humoured me! henderson, however, simply responded once, "please don't do that," and that was it. no messing around with that guy!

Alison said...

oh the fun of teasing aaron... I could go for days telling stories of aaron... always good to have a laugh at his expense, only because he made it so easy. Gotta love him..

matthew said...

oh stop. you know you 2 are meant to be together

Sarah Gomez said...

hehe - my favourite was playing Pit with you, JP, and Aaron. it was not pretty when Aaron made a play JP didn't approve of!!!

And, yes, I too love to re-arrange