Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Funny Movies

It's pretty hard to make me laugh. If I'm amused by something I tend to just smile. Sometimes I have to snicker just to let the other person know that I approve of their comedic narrative. I really do approve. I just am not a laugher. That being said, there are some movies that actually make me laugh out loud repeatedly. I want to compile a list of such movies.

Captain Ron
Dumb & Dumber
Napoleon Dynamite
National Lampoon's Vacation
What About Bob?

I find many other movies funny, but I can't think of any of them making me laugh a multitude of times. I may be forgetting some though. Feel free to list some movies that actually make you laugh a ton.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm, Dumb and Dumber...possibly one of the top 5 funniest movies of all time, in my books anyway. Napoleon Dynamite would be up there as well.

Mommy of Four said...

I LOVE "what about bob?"!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER! Dane STILL hasn't seen it! I laugh so hard every time, that I almost pee my pants!

Mommy of Four said...

PS I know everyone loved Naploeon Dynamite, and yes, I chuckled a few times, but I hate the movie. It's just downright SAD! Did you know, though, that "Napoleon" made an appearance on the newly-released movie "Just Like Heaven"? Now that's a good laugh-out-loud movie, too. We were surprised! "Napoleon" definitely added some extra character to the alread-funny movie.

Anonymous said...

Liar Liar??? Kingpin??? The Man Who Knew Too Little???

matthew said...

Yeah, Dumb&Dumber really grew on me. The 1st time I watched it I didn't laugh much, now I would tend to agree with ya Rob

Kayla, what about bob is better ever time I watch it. make dane watch it! And even though i like napoleon dynamite, i can certainly understand someone not liking it. it's odd.

Anonymous, liar liar is very funny. but i'm not sure it made me actually laugh. never seen the other 2 :)