Thursday, December 29, 2005

People to Kill

3 men have joined my people to kill list as a result of their role in my 2nd place finish in the Bethany Fantasy Football League. 1. Ryan Longwell: He missed 2 easy field goals for Green Bay that would have given me 6 more points. 2. Bill Belichick: As coach of the Patriots, he decided to call running plays instead of passing plays. This was a double edged sword as I had the Patriots QB and my opponent had their RB. 3. Matthew Rose: I would have won if I had played my 3rd RB Cadilac Williams instead of my 2nd RB Tiki Barber.

Anyways, Congrats to the BBC fantasy football champion Scott Leighton

2 comments:

Robin said...

Why aren't you in Boston?

matthew said...

I would speculate that my absence from that city at the current time has much to do with the fact that I abhor 47% of teens and 99.3% of teen related activities.