Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Coincidence?

Monday I posted an online conversation which included the following reference to an online friend of mine I call Syracuse Sarah.

she's syracuse sarah. I mostly like her for the alliteration

I posted this dialogue quite sure that Syracuse Sarah doesn't read my blog. But Monday night when we talked she told the following story:

SyracuseSarah: i inspired a new soup at work today. bbq beef, baked bean and bacon soup
SyracuseSarah: like the alliteration?

Coincidence? Or does she read my blog? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

7 comments:

matthew said...

btw...i vote coincidence

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go not coincidence on this one. Pretty funny if it was, but girls have this way of being sneaky when trapping a guy into confessing that they said something dumb.

Robin said...

Why don't you just ask her?

matthew said...

I started to ask, but then I decided I thought it was a coincidence and that a poll would be fun.

I did receive 1 'coincidence' vote from my friend rachel. So it is 2-2.

matthew said...

coincidence takes it 3-2 :)

Anonymous said...

I voted coincidence... b/c she's an educated person, an educated people do throw the word "alliteration" around - esp. after they say something completely dorky in which they use alliteration. K... getting off my high horse. ;)

matthew said...

steph w. says NO coincidence

3-3

there was not another coincidence in our latest conversation. SO, i'm definitely thinking coincidence now.