Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sleep Chart 4

Things got worse in week 4 of my study. Well, technically, I don't really care when I sleep. But in terms of provoking change, the no laptop in bedroom policy backfired big time. I abandoned the policy by weeks end.

Tuesday 4:30-11:30 (7)
Wednesday 4:30-6:30 (2)
Thursday 1-1 (12)
Friday 7:30-12:30 (5)
Saturday 4:30-7:30 (3)
Sunday 9-11, 5:30-1 (8.5)
Monday 5-1 (8)
Too Little, Too Much, Just Right

The Good- I really never felt tired during the day. In fact, I haven't felt tired in a long time. The Bad- I only fell asleep & stayed asleep before 4:30 once! The Ugly- Apparently, the laptop was helping, not hurting!

This weeks healthy habit: I pledge to utilize my laptop every night until I pass out

4 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

i don't understand how you are a pastor and slept from 9-11 on sunday. :D

matthew said...

:) my record keeping methods are a little deceiving. All times are night times.

So my sunday records indicate sleeping from 9-11pm sunday night. Then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep until 5:30am, which would technically be monday morning.

I do it this way b/c I consider a 'day' to be from the time i wake up till the time i wake up, not midnight till midnight.

Sarah Gomez said...

i find it amusing that you have to explain that EVERY time you post a sleeping chart ;)

I also wanted to comment on your multi-colours. It looks 3-D on my computer. It hurts my eyes. i'm not coming back :D (ok, maybe sometimes)

matthew said...

3-D is fun. You're lucky I don't charge for my blog.