Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sleep Chart 2

Feel free to yell at me as I try to reach my goal of sleeping from about 1:30-8:30 each night. This week, I'll explain my failure by saying I had to wake up and put my nephew on the bus and stay home to get him off. In between there was nothing better to do than sleep.

Tuesday 4-8, 8:30-11 (6.5)
Wednesday 6:30-8, 8:30-11, 12:30-2pm (5.5)
Thursday 3:30-8:30, 9-11:30 (7.5)
Friday 4-1:30 (8.5)
Saturday 3-7:30 (4.5)
Sunday 3:30-4:30pm, 1:30-10:30am (9)

Monday 3-6:30 (3.5)
Too Little, Too Much, Just Right

The Good- I had 3 days with the right amount of sleep. The Bad- I only fell asleep before 3 once The Ugly- I basically took a ton of naps and only had 1 unbroken/full sleep cycle.

This weeks healthy habit: I pledge to jog the block 3 times.

6 comments:

matthew said...

Out of my room???

Then how would I update my sleep chart?

I agree, sleep in spurts sucks. Say that 3 times fast.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be in bed!! Haha!! Hope to chat with you again sometime!! =D

matthew said...

i'm always in bed when i chat

perhaps part of the problem :)

matthew said...

but i fall asleep listening to bible shows via the internet :) laptop must be by my bed

matthew said...

You should have been concerned long ago about your status as a loser

J/K :)

i hate those word thingys though..sometimes i can't even tell what letters they are and get it wrong

but it's better than spam

Jan said...

I think I have mentioned this before, but there is plenty to do around the house to tire yourself out. Take out the garbage, load the dishwasher, do some laundry, vacuum, dust, yard work, even rooms that need painted, and dar I say it? bathrooms that you could clean. You'd get a clear conscience and a good nights sleep if you did some of these things.Right? Love Mom