Wednesday, October 26, 2005

March of the Penguins

March of the Penguins is a documentary about... well... penguins. It is a documentary of the highest quality. The footage is amazing. I learned a ton about penguins. They are awesome creatures. All throughout the film I was reminded of God's great care over creation. It's amazing how he gives His creatures the know-how to overcome whatever the environment throws at them. Morgan Freeman narrates, but the Penguins tell the story.

Rating: 7.9
Status: Must See

2 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

this is about the sleep post. how does your job interact with the sleep times?

matthew said...

I go to work when I wake up and stay till I have everything done that I wanted to accomplish that day. A typical day is 12-8pm.

For future reference you can respond to posts directly b/c i get an email when someone comments and, therefore, won't miss it just b/c it's not at the top anymore