Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Self Control

I've noticed lately that I don't have self-control in a few areas

1. When I am eating something I like, I eat too much of it. I get to the point where I know I am full, but I keep eating anyways b/c I know it wouldn't be as good when it's a left-over. I also fear someone else will eat it if I don't and who are they to eat my favorite stuff!

2. There are many nights that I know I should go to sleep and yet I don't. It's not that I'm doing something terribly exciting. In fact, I'm probably doing something boring like talking to you, but I just don't wanna go to bed.

3. Once in a while I find myself clicking through my 'favorite' websites when I really have no desire to be on the internet. Or I'll catch myself signing onto MSN & AOL without even realizing it or wanting to chat. I need help.

2 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

Not so much on hte first two, but i'm on board with the third one.. I'm online and have read through the same 3 blogs twice before I even realize where I am!

Anonymous said...

Matt, I definitely do all of them. I'm bad with the whole food thing, and the internet is just addicting for some reason, I feel your pain man...but you will survive :)