Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm @ Family Camp

This week I'm at our District Family Camp and so I most likely won't be posting. Our district camp is at Houghton College...which makes it a lil unique compared to most district camps. I like it. This is my 20th straight year of attending this camp. My friend Aaron H. is here for the 2nd year in a row, so that makes it a lil more fun. Anyways....I'll post more when I get home....I'll even fill in the days I missed with the following book reviews:

1. Last Days Madness (Gary DeMar)
2. What Saint Paul Really Said (NT Wright)
3. Anything else I finish by the end of the week

2 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

Ahh...the good old days of Houghton Family camp. Its where I first met the "Matthew Never Knew." Way to represent WNY!

Jo said...

wow. I wish I could hear NT Wright!