Saturday, June 18, 2005

Seinfeld Season 4

This past Monday, for my birthday, I got Seinfeld Season 4. Seinfeld is definitely my favorite show of all time and it's pretty fun falling asleep to the special features. Below you'll find a test to figure out what Seinfeld character you're most like:

Click HERE to take the test

It said I was Jerry. Perhaps. I'm a mixture of Jerry and George. There were quite a few 'what seinfeld character are you' tests...they all stink to be honest. This was the best of them.

10 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

silly boy.. your birthday is in July... remember????

Oops :S I forgot! Sorry!!!

matthew said...

I'm pretty sure I TOLD you July...you know how much I dislike birthdays

Jo said...

hey matt, i liked this quiz a lot. thanks for posting it. it didn't surprise me that i'm elaine.

matthew said...

Yeah...some of the other seinfeld tests were really bad imo

I am like Jerry in the easy-going, care-free, even-steven kinda way...but I'm also like George in terms of coming up with schemes.

Sarah Gomez said...

nah, you never told me July... i just joked about not knowing so much that I completely confused myself to the point that I had no clue!

matthew said...

nah..I DID tell you JULY the other day after you sent that birthday email from that kid

So you didn't remember my birthday OR the fact that I told you July!

I am blocking you on MSN for 1 week.

Sarah Gomez said...

haha, i haven't looked at "that birthday thing" since i sent it... it doesn't tell me what you said or that you did it until your "birthday". It'll email me next month

matthew said...

No no no...I told you JULY in an MSN conversation ABOUT that birthday thing.

Talk to you next week

Jan said...

Matthew, stop being mean to Sarah. Congrats Sarah! on not having to deal with Matthew for a week. What a treat!

matthew said...

We're past the halfway point now (it's Wednesday night). She'll soon be unblocked.