Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ABC

ABC also has 21 shows planned for primetime this Fall. I can see myself watching....2 of them. Below is their lineup and my comments:

Sunday
Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy:

As I've said before. I watch Desperate Housewives Regularly.
Grade? B. Will I watch? YES

Monday
Wife Swap, Monday Night Football:

I'll be sure to watch MNF, but I hope I never turn it on early.
Grade? B. Will I watch? YES

Tuesday
According to Jim, Rodney, Commander-In-Chief, Boston Legal
I have no interest in any of these shows.
Grade? C. Will I watch? NO

Wednesday
George Lopez, Freddie, Lost, Invasion

I won't watch any of these, but I'll give em credit for being creative and stuff.
Grade? B. Will I watch? NO

Thursday
Alias, The Night Stalker, PrimeTime Live

Alias is the worst show ever. Okay, just kidding to get people mad. I've never really watched it, but Jennifer Garner is pretty.
Grade B. Will I watch? NO

Friday
Super Nanny, Hope & Faith, Hot Properties, 20/20

Probably ABC's worst day. No interest.
Grade? C. Will I watch? NO

Saturday
ABC Movie of the week
I like movies, but not with commercials.
Grade? B. Will I watch? Probably never.

FINAL GRADE: B-
TOTAL HOURS OF VIEWING PLEASURE: 3
I'll watch Monday Night Football and Desperate Housewives most every week.

Any of you watching any of this stuff???

8 comments:

Katie said...

Whoa whoa back up... they are moving Alias to Thursdays!??!?!??! Why won't they make up their minds!

Mommy of Four said...

One word: LOST!!!!!!

matthew said...

Sorry Katie...I just report what the websites say :)

Kayla...I wanted to watch Lost when it fist started, but it was on a bad day for me and now I feel 'lost' as to the storyline

Mommy of Four said...

they just had a total re-cap a couple of weeks ago. Next week is the finale...I'm positive they'll re-aire it and make a series DVD of it.

Scottie said...

dude, you almost had me calling you and giving you a tounge lashing over the whole alias comment... it is a freakin amazing show and yeah, jennifer garner is hot, but it is the best show on tv as well... lol, desperate housewives... ~snicker~

Anonymous said...

Watch the Alias cracks!!

Ok, so I haven't watched it for the last 2 months, but I'll catch it on DVD. I just don't do tv well when "they" want me to watch it (IE, wednesday nights aren't good). So i'll get the DVD and watch it on my OWN terms.

Anybody wanna join me? (On my terms of course ;)

Sarah- still don't know my blogger name

matthew said...

What are your terms?

As long as they don't involve me leaving my living room I'm ok with it.

matthew said...

even # of comments