Friday, April 29, 2005

First Pic


I haven't gotten most of my pics back yet, but here is a pic with most of the team in it. Li Hsin is wearing the orange. She was the translator for the team in Mianyang. Fran is behind her left shoulder and the organizer of the trip. Liz is next in line and worked with me in Da Qiao. The 2nd to last lady (in the back right) is Pat, she worked with Fran and Li Hsin. The lady in front of her is Rui Ping, our translator in Da Qiao. The three Chinese men in the pic were former contacts and/or security/drivers. Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

How did you end up so much taller than everyone? You're not tall are you?

I know Chinese people are often shorter (or is that Japanese), but you're not tall eithe!!

matthew said...

I am that tall in comparison

You only thought I was short b/c you always talked down to me

Heather Durkee said...

Good point Sarah! Cool pic Matta & I am glad you had a good time over there. China is a really big country...

Sarah Gomez said...

what is that "hello" program??

I'm interested