Friday, April 08, 2005

Chinese Bible Study

Today I was the substitute leader of a Bible study for Chinese students studying at the University of Buffalo. I've done this a number of times and it's super fun and junk. A guy from our church came too (he's teaching it next week since I'll be in China) so it was neat to chat with him on the way to and from.

I've mentioned this before, but I love how hungry for the Word these students are. We did an hour and a half study on how we can practically know God personally. It's so much more fun to teach when people have eager ears. And here's a shocking reality...they LOVE my sense of humor (either that or they don't understand a word I'm' saying and find THAT hilarious).

ps (for Elizabeth)- There was a girl that came to the class tonight that looked and acted exactly like you. Her name was Naomi. Do you have any relatives in WNY?

No comments: