Thursday, March 17, 2005

The NCAA Tournament

Today is the start of the greatest Tournament in all of sports. 64 Teams. You lose one and you're done. No second chances. All or nothing. And these aren't those annoying pro athletes that are only in it for the money, these are college kids playing for the love of the game (okay, perhaps they're also playing for a chance to be one of those annoying guys).

I am rooting for the Syracuse Orange. They've always been my favorite team. They actually won it all 2 years ago and have a decent chance again this year. The team from my county (Niagara) made it into the tournament this year too, but they'll probably lose in the first round.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Come on... how is that to support the Purple Eagles!!! (That is what NU is, right?? lol)

matthew said...

They already lost so I was RIGHT! :)

Katie said...

Hm.. I wonder what might have happened if you rooted for them!!! :o)

swITCHFUTgUY said...

you are sooo right....SU is going to own all. I always thot u were a smart guy, but this proves it...lol GO ORANGE!!!

matthew said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the game tonight.

Also, I added you to my link list. I wasn't sure if you fit better in BBC or WNY, but my WNY list is slim so i put you there.