Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Favorite Foods

Yesterday I complained about the missing drink and the lack of positive evolution in the beverage industry. But while my glass has remained half empty when it comes to the liquid portion of a meal, the plate before me is usually great in terms of the main course.

My favorite dinner is probably a beef on weck sandwich. It is a Western NY delicacy. Basically, it's just a roast beef sandwich, but with an extremely salty roll. I also love stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, especially the crust part (which is strange b/c I'm not a HUGE fan of cheese). I love Chinese buffets. I love chicken cordon bleu. I love a hot chicken finger pizza. I love french fries, and a lot of them is a fine meal in my opinion.

So what's your favorite food?

9 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

Don't let him fool you!! Those beef on weck things are nAsTy!!! It's road salt! I swear, it is!!!

For me though, nothing can beat a good juicy steak. But there's gotta be blood. And it's even better when you can dip your fries in the blood as it drips around the plate... mMMMM... my mouth is watering!

matthew said...

She also eats humans laidies and gentlemen

Sarah Gomez said...

haha!!! did we EVER get along??? You make me laugh. It's a good thing other people's perception of our 'relationship' isn't of importance to either of us. Cause people must think we hate each other!

matthew said...

They probably thought that when we were together! Being cruel is my love language.

Alison said...

roommate... you may have made your mouth water, but you made me gag... no joke! Matthew, you need to have fries from Al's French Frys here... they are the best fries in the world, hands down. I don't know that I have a favorite meal, but I love a lot of foods... sweet potato fries, ice cream, peanut butter, any kind of cheese, brownies... the list goes on and on

matthew said...

I don't have any plans to visit the great state of Vermont. You'll have to email me some of Al's french fry's.

Erskine said...

I hear that human tastes like chicken, so maybe Sarah isn't as "off" as we all think..... (nope). The best meal I've ever had was a whitefish turban wrapped around a hazelnut dressing atop a parmesan risotto. It was heaven.

matthew said...

Sounds good....but I have a hard enough time ordering at Subway. I don't think I could remember enough to order that :)

Terry said...

Beef on weck from gordie harpers...addicting...