Monday, December 20, 2004

My Favorite Hymns

1. THIS IS MY FATHER’S WORLD
2. A MIGHTY FORTRESS
3. THE LOVE OF GOD
4. BE THOU MY VISION
5. COME THOU FOUNT OF EVERY BLESSING
6. AND CAN IT BE
7. O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST
8. WONDERFUL GRACE OF JESUS
9. HOW GREAT THOU ART
10. MY JESUS I LOVE THEE
11. ALL CREATURES OF OUR GOD AND KING
12. IT IS WELL
13. UP FROM THE GRAVE
14. THE OLD RUGGED CROSS
15. THEN THEY’LL KNOW WE ARE CHRISTIANS
16. WHEN I SURVEY THE WONDROUS CROSS
17. AMAZING GRACE
18. I’LL FLY AWAY
19. HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW

20. I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED

4 comments:

Katie said...

Five of my top ten are on here

matthew said...

What's your favorite hymn Katie? Or anyone else for that matter? And why?

Aaron Perry said...

hey matt...several hymns i really enjoy were on there, too. a good selection. i find that the hymns i find most meaningful are the ones that speak of atonement.

Katie said...

Old Rugged Cross... when I was younger I loved that song and I always sang it

Wonderful Grace of Jesus.... I used to love it when we sang this one in church (at west somerset when I was younger) because everyone sounded so harmonious (is that a word?? lol)

Amazing Grace... well I dont think I need to explain this one.. it's classic.. but its lyrics are so true too. I think its kind of interesting how many people sing this song but they don't really know the words

Battle Hymn of the Republic.... maybe this was from my American History craze, I dont know

Be Thou my vision.. it's a good prayer