Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Peace Bridge

Today I woke up (around noon for those awaiting Sunday's sleeping chart post) on our living room couch. After transferring to my bed I slept a few more hours, ate some chicken wings, and sang Avril Lavigne songs really loud as I drove to church.

In the spirit of Avril, I was invited to dinner in Canada. I don't think I've been to Canada since I finished college. Thankfully I only went like 5 minutes in! Over the Peace Bridge from Buffalo to Fort Erie. Had dinner with a great Chinese couple. I met her at a Bible study in Buffalo. I met him in Beijing, China. Now we were eating a Chinese style dinner in Canada. It's a small world. It got smaller.

After dinner I thougt I was going to a Bible study at a church on Niagara Falls Blvd. It turned out to be Africa night. Which is really weird b/c just as I typed 'Africa' just now that same word was on TV (I'm half watching 'Mean Girls'). Anyways there were lots of students from various African countries. It was neat.

And now here I am at 4:14am. Not tired. Typical Friday. Peace out.


No comments: