Sunday, November 14, 2004

The $650 Exchange


Couple Significant Items to report today.

In Spring 2003, just after I graduated college, I decided to make a $500 dollar investment in the stock market (specifically, in the 2 satellite radio companies). Today, about a year and a half later, I am withdrawing my investment. Total value: $1,157.69. Total profit: $657.69

This weeek, I bought my first TV. Well, technically that is not true. When my brother and I were younger we bought a TV off our parents so that it was OURS (we figured they woudn't be able to ground us from TV if it was OURS and not THEIRS, but apparently they paid the electric bill and our scheme was ruined). But that TV was only 50% mine. The TV pictured above is what I bought this week for about $650 (notice that's the same as my stock profit). It's a 30' Sanyo High Definition Widescreen TV.

So basically, I got a nice free TV just b/c people like satellite radio.
Posted by Hello

No comments: