Thursday, July 06, 2017

Tierza's Excuses

Below is a list of Tierza's excuses for coming downstairs after being put to bed.

10/2
I'm scared. I don't know why. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared...

9/14
I'm trying to sleep but Kenzie keeps trying to read!

8/19
I'm scared. Kenzie goes potty a lot. And she doesn't tell me when she goes.

8/19
I'm scared. Sometimes scary stories... I remember them and then I'm scared.

8/19
I can't sleep. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. Sometimes I think that Mr. Grinch is in the closet. I'm scared. I know he's not real, but sometimes it just pops inside my head and I don't know why.

7/24
I can't fall asleep because I'm scared to have a bad dream

7/16
Kenzie's being mean, I can't take it any more up there

My finger hurts

I am too scared to go upstairs alone because I am afraid of monsters still

7/11
I can't go back upstairs without kitty [kitty is 'lost' in her bed]. I'm scared when I'm upstairs, but I'm not scared downstairs. I need kitty.

Kenzie found a spider web and told me about it and I freaked out. I'm scared. I'm really scared.

7/9/17
I can't sleep because the TV is off and there is a red light and it's scary. And I can't sleep if the TV is on because it's too bright.

7/8/17
I forgot if we're supposed to take off our shirts or not

I'm afraid of the dark. I'm too scared.

I'm scared of the part of Veggietales that WAS scary

7/7/17
I can't sleep because I'm thinking of a pretend thing, but when I think about it it's real.

7/6/17

I can't sleep because there's a bug and I think it's a stink bug because it smells bad.

I can't sleep because I'm scared of the Gremlins in that episode of rescue bots that is over

I can't sleep because every time I come downstairs I don't feel scared, but everytime I go back upstairs I feel scared again

I remembered the gremlins again

I tried to stop thinking of gremlins but my imagination's too strong

No comments: