It's true. This is the 1,500th post on this blog. To celebrate I'll give 1,500 bullet points on recent happenings of my life.
1. This weekend I am home alone. Katie went to snow-camp with the teens.
2. I ran errands all by myself this morning. I felt very grown up until I cooked a frozen pizza with the cardboard bottom still on it.
3. I prepared a sermon on the rich young ruler. I admit I don't quite understand parts of that story.
4. The Sabres are really struggling right now.
5. My oldest sister will be having her 3rd baby boy any day now.
6. I predict the Saints will beat the Colts 37-35.
7. I also predict the Colts will beat the Saints 31-30.
8. I'm teaching a Sunday School class tomorrow on how sports can and has become an idol in our culture. Super Bowl Sunday is considered sacred.
9. Even this post has 3 bullet points about sports and only 2 about Christianity. For shame.
10. I'm going to stop at 10 instead of 1500. Goodnight!