Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OT Idol #20

VOTED OUT LAST WEEK
Jeremiah
Jael

Group A is down to 10 contestants. Now it's time to get rid of 2 more. First, in light of the Wesleyan General Conference name the character that you think is the WORST 'General Superintendant'. Second, in light of the Celtics NBA Championship, name the character that you think was the LEAST athletic.

GROUP A:
Abraham
Daniel
David
Deborah
Elijah
Elisha
Esther
Eve
Isaiah
Jacob
Remember the TWIST, I have 1 remaining OT Idol character. I will try to MANIPULATE victory for them via my categories and word choices. If one of my characters wins, you are all losers. If not, the people/person who voted AGAINST the winning character the least amount of times are/is the winner. (NOT VOTING any given week will count as a vote against the winner, so you'll have to vote a lot to win)

15 comments:

matthew said...

WORST GS: Jacob
I don't like deceptive and manipulative leaders

WORST ATHLETE: Abraham
My picture of him is as a very old man always on his near-death bed. Kinda like how some people picture God.

theajthomas said...

Easy man - Abraham traveled a ton and a lot of that was on foot. Plus he was a farmer and they have to be strong.

Worst GS - Eve. Perfect example of how corruption at the top spreads.

Least Athletic - Esther. I have a hard time picturing a beauty queen as a major athlete.

Unknown said...

I actually agree with aj on worst gs, but i am going to go with Isaiah as the worst athlet, sometimes beauty queens will surprise you.

matthew said...

2 Eve
1 Jacob
1 Abraham
1 Esther
1 Isaiah

Tina Joy said...

I think I am with AJ on this one

Worst GS: Eve

Least Athletic: Esther

Anonymous said...

Not sure what a general superintendant does, but I'm guessing he supervises something. Therefore, I'm going to agree with Matthew that Jacob would be the worst because of his dishonesty and general tricksterness. For least athletic, I'm going with Daniel. He had a desk job, a career bureaucrat.

Might I add that I mourn the loss of Jael.

Jecca said...

I agree.

Worst GS: Eve
Worst Athlete: Esther

matthew said...

So far...

4 Eve
3 Esther
2 Jacob
1 Abraham
1 Isaiah
1 Daniel

Kelly said...

Worst GS- Eve
Worst Athlete- Esther

matthew said...

So far...

5 Eve
4 Esther
2 Jacob
1 Abraham
1 Isaiah
1 Daniel

Dena said...

I'm with AJ (and many others) on this one. Abe was surely fit-hiking up the mountains and wrestling a ram.

So I'm going with Eve as worst GS (although I wonder if you set us up with that one). And Esther as worst athlete for the aforementioned reasons.

Dancin' said...

I gots 2 agree with AJ.

Worst GS: Eve
Least Athletic: Esther

Although I wouldn't be surprised if AJ & Matthew were conspiring together .

theajthomas said...

Conspiring together to assert our own will... Maybe we should be the GSs

matthew said...

final vote count...

7 Eve
6 Esther
2 Jacob
1 Abraham
1 Isaiah
1 Daniel

matthew said...

Good to get rid of the women and start the REAL competition!