Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idol #2

So who should finish 2nd? I just watched the final round of American Idol and, I have to say, the answer to that question is really tough. Who chose smarter song choices? David A. Whose songs would I actually like to listen to on a regular basis? David C. Which performer was the most technically perfect? David A. Whose performance and personality was more enjoyable? David C. If the average voter is like me, David C will win. But I have no way of knowing what the average American Idol voter is like. I don't vote. I'm thinking the larger number of actual voters will pick David A, but I'm quite certain that David C will have a more notable career in the music industry. I, for one, look forward to his stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like David A, to the point that if he makes a recording, I might actually buy it. I'm hoping it will be something like Michael Buble, and that the producers won't Disneyfy him for the junior high girls.

David Cook doesn't sound much different from any of the other rockers out there. At least in my humble opinion. Although I like him as well. Just not as much.

Mommy of Four said...

HE WON! HE WON! HE WON!!! DAVID COOK WONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!