Tuesday, May 29, 2007

That's the Ticket 2

Yesterday after I posted, I got a call from Rush Limbaugh in which he declared my idea splendid and that he and Stern would indeed run on the Republican Ticket. What's more, he said he's been spreading my 'celebrity ticket' idea around and that 2 more teams of 2 will emerge in the next 48 hours. Well, I just heard from a second 'Presidential ticket' so I'm going to give them equal time. This second group is running on the platform that foreigners should be allowed to lead this nation. Both have been influential in the world, especially this decade. I present to you the next possible President and Vice President.

Come Back tomorrow to see the 3rd pairing and actually VOTE for your favorite ticket!

5 comments:

Kirk said...

Stewart Colbert. That's the ticket.

Yurr...She Blows said...

Wow...i don't even know who you are and my blog made it up on your list. Thats cool. I afirm you. And if you knew me, you would know that that is pretty important....

Well if you really knew me, then you'd know I was joking too.

matthew said...

yeah yeah...Stewart/Colbert tomorrow

Scott. I can't believe you forgot me. We were, like, best friends. Okay, just kidding. I'm sure we never met. But I was given your addy to add to my list and since you went from BBC I couldn't say no :)

Robin said...

Dont you have to be born in the US to run for Prez?

matthew said...

Yes, that is why I included the line

"This second group is running on the platform that foreigners should be allowed to lead this nation."

But I do realize that when pictures are posted nobody reads the paragraphs :)