Friday, March 02, 2007

Multiple Choice

Recently, I gave a 'Bible Knowledge Quiz' that I created to 114 teenagers attending the 30 Hour Famine. Over the next several days I will be discussing the results. First, I want to share with you the multiple choice portion of the test. Your job is to critique the wording of my questions and to guess which answers the teens struggled with most. Tomorrow I will share, with you, the results.

Circle the BEST answer

How did life on earth begin?
a) Random chance
b) Life was brought here by aliens
c) God created life

Which traits best describe God?
a) Immortal, invisible, loving
b) Powerful, smart, physical
c) Old, intelligent, distant

Jesus is unique because…
a) He was a great moral teacher
b) He is the Son of God
c) He was a great prophet

Why did Jesus die?
a) As a sacrifice for our sins
b) Romans wanted him killed
c) To make a point

Where is Jesus now?
a) Dead, but we follow His example
b) Alive, somewhere on earth
c) Alive, went up to His Father

Is Jesus coming back?
a) No, life will go on as normal
b) Yes, in the next 40 years
c) Yes, but we don’t know when

The Great Commandment is…
a) Stop sinning
b) Tell other people about Jesus
c) Love the Lord completely

The Great Commission is…
a) Get everyone to act like me!
b) Make others pray ‘the prayer’
c) Go and make disciples

How are we saved?
a) By grace through faith
b) By faith through works
c) By works through grace

Faith without works is…
a) Incomplete
b) Dead
c) Holy

1 comment:

Scott said...

I think answers 7-10 were the struggling for the teens. They are not well known by most teens in my opinion. The questions appeared to be fitting.