Thursday, March 22, 2007

10 Laws of Blogging

I recently had the following conversation:*

Person: Hey, I read your blog, it's great!
Me: Are you saying I should write a book about blogging?
Person: What? I just mean your blog...
Me: Oh, so I should just Blog the Book? You cheapo!
Person: Hey, just forget I said anything, jerk
Me: How bout I just forget you in general (person)

So by popular demand, for the next 10 Thursday's I will be blogging a book.** Each week you can read a very concise chapter. It will closely model the 10 Commandments, except, you know, it'll be about blogging

*The conversation that follows didn't actually happen
**I may get bored with the idea before next Thursday

5 comments:

Jecca said...

:)

Kirk said...

In future I'm totally willing to have completely made up conversations with you to add validity to your posts.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´m back again,
if you´re interested in Sea & Islands see my site.
Regards

Dena said...

I completely appreciate your honesty regarding your possible forthcoming boredom. I will anitcipate reading your book, but not too much, so I don't get my hopes up only to be let down.

Missy said...

i think it is a great idea, and I hope you don't get too bored with it too quickly. :-)