Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January Blogger Awards

The Matthew Never Knew had a good start to 2007, breaking its record for most 'unique visitors' in a given month. Over 2,400! Here are ten posts that caught my eye in January:

AJ's Loss of Faith
AP on CS Lewis' Fame
Jo's Great Gift
Sarah's Fish
Elizabeth's Long Dream
Heather on Churches Stealing
Kayla's Kid Counts
Mark's Full House Update
Steph's 'Experts' advice
Tammy's Long Walk

Blog of the Month? A Bowl of Stew(art)
Elizabeth posted with a lot of quality & variety in January. Oddly enough, she also won the Poster of the Month Award in January of 2006. Props to Liz for starting years off strong! Also, check out her cool new design :)

6 comments:

theajthomas said...

I'd like to thank the Academy...

Kirk said...

Wow you get 2400. I'm stuck at a mere 1300 a month. Maybe I need to have more links. I could link to all school grads. Yeah if you've ever been to any school I'll link you up. I have to go think about this.

Heather Durkee said...

check out my topic. Its heated and I want to get more feedback.

S.I. said...

boo, You didn't pick me. You're just prejudice because I have no BBC blood.

matthew said...

hey, you're still the only non-bbc blogger ever to win a bbc blogger of the month award :)

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://dumumuro.dreamstation.com/tekywid.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich