Sunday, December 10, 2006

No New Knew News

I've had so many comments lately I was feeling a little pressure to be super interesting, but I have nothing to say tonight. I had a few ideas, but decided I should restrain myself from discussing Michael Richards, secretly writing as Mary, or boring you with book reviews. So I'll just update you on a few things:

The Bills are actually playing well
The Sabres are very exciting
Myspace is better than yourspace
Facebook is better than myspace
Blogger is better than facebook
Thanksgiving is better than X-mas
X-mas is the same as Christmas
Holidays are the same as Holy Days

5 comments:

Jo said...

facebook IS better than myspace.

Aaron Perry said...

um....boring you with book reviews? is that a shot? ;)

Kirk said...

yes aaron it was.

matthew said...

haha, no it wasn't!

I was referring to MY book reviews, which are quite different from yours in that they are not discussion starters.

Mommy of Four said...

so, what is this "facebook" I have been recently hearing mentioned? And MYspcae is far better than yours. I have a sesame street personality test on mine. You can't beat that. Sorry.