Wednesday, December 27, 2006

All I Got for Christmas

I received way too much for Christmas. Kind of made me feel bad about giving only 4 gifts (Originally, I was only going to give 3, but I got talked into 1 more over the weekend). Just like last year, people ask me what I got. It's sorta hard to remember and annoying to have to type it so many times, so I'll blog the list and copy/paste for next time I'm asked.

I got an electric car starter, an iPod car-radio tuner for my nano, a bedside table for my room, a basketball, a few movies, a phone, some shirts, a hand-held soduku game, an electric toothbrush, toothpaste, deoderant, some monster cable, a book about the history of monopoly, cookies, 8 beef on weck sandwiches, candy, pencils, scratch-off lottery tickets, boxers, some things that keep your hands warm for 7 hours if you are stuck in the cold, a laser-pointer that was impossible to put batteries in so I threw it out, blank CD's, and cute lil crafts kids made me. I'll probably remember a couple more things later on.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Being one of the 4 recipients of a Matthew gift, I have to say he is a really great gift selector and he should "spread the joy" more often.
WHat did he give his parents you may ask... a years membership to netflix. Perfect!