Saturday, October 21, 2006

Shows that Start w/Stats

The 'Shows that Start with' Series is complete (#'s now included). The purpose of this annoying series was to overwhelm myself with the guilt of wasted hours. It worked. It turns out, there are ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO shows that I have watched more than twice! Pretty crazy! Thankfully, over the year, as I typed up these posts, I drastically cut back on the amount of TV I watch. Nowadays, I only watch 2 shows each week (Lost & Gilmore Girls). In any case, looking back, here are the shows that are in my TV show Hall of Fame:

A+
01. Seinfeld- My clear-cut all-time favorite. Class of its own
A
02. Frasier- Very clever humor. I am collecting the DVD's
03. Simpsons- So many seasons, many great episodes
04. Dick Van Dyke- Super funny. Pretty girl. Great show
A-
05. Star Trek TNG- Best Sci-fi show of all time
06. Gilmore Girls- Quick & intelligent comedy
07. All in the Family- Politically incorrect. Classic comedy
08. Cheers- Great cast. Tons of good episodes
09. Friends- Most dependant on one-liners, but plenty of them
10. Lost- Could jeopardize HOF status in coming seasons
11. American Idol- Starts funny, ends with talent. Good combo
12. Quantum Leap- 2nd best Sci-fi show of all time
13. Little House on the Prarie- Some good lessons can be learned

4 comments:

Jecca said...

Matthew, good list. Frasier is one of my favorites. I prefer it to Seinfeld.

I replied to your comment on my LJ.

And your blog is skitzo again...I think this is the only time I will ever have 3 stars by my name. :)

matthew said...

yeah, i don't know why blogroller is acting so crazy. but it's a free service, so i won't complain :)

Kirk said...

American Idol????? I hang my head in shame. I too collect the Frasier DVDs. (and Seinfeld)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl matthew good list and I want to say her this is my frist comment.