Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Shows that Start with S

Below are all the shows that start with S that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

*This letter makes me feel like a vidiot
Sabrina, The Teenage Witch- I don't know why
Saturday Night Live- Gets dumber every year
Saved by the Bell- I've seen a lot of these
Scooby-Doo, Where are You?- I liked this a lot
Seinfeld- Best show of all time
Sesame Street- Educational TV at its best
Simpsons, The- Some super funny episodes
Sister, Sister- Seen it a few times I guess
Smurfs, The- Loved this show as a kid
Speed Racer- Prolly only saw 3 episodes
SpongeBob Squarpants- Decent cartoon
Sports Night- Good show. Cancelled too soon
SportsCenter- Great recap of the day in sports
Star Trek- 2nd Best Star Trek series (STS)
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine- Below average
Star Trek: Enterprise- Average
Star Trek: The Next Generation- Best STS
Step by Step- Pretty decent teen show
Suddenly Susan- Not very funny
Survivor- Watched 1st few seasons

Best of the S's = Seinfeld

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, Seinfeld is indeed the best television show of all time!

matthew said...

there's no doubt

S must be the best letter for TV shows. I really like Seinfeld, Simpsons, Sports Night, Sportscenter, Star Trek TNG

matthew said...

Simpsons, I won't argue with you on that one. i can understand someone not liking that (i don't like some of the episodes myself).

As for Seinfeld, how many episodes have you seen? I found the show annoying the first 4 or 5 episodes I watched. But once I understood each character's personality, i love it.

I guess someone who doesn't like it might not like sarcasm in general? or observational humor?

I just like contrasts. George worries about everything. Kramer worries about nothing. Jerry is the balance. And the line delivery is very good.

Did you like Napoleon Dynamite? In some ways that is similar to Seinfeld. Nothing really happens. People like it for the line delivery.

But if you liked that movie, i don't really know how else to answer your question :)