Monday, August 07, 2006

Nightmare

I had a very terrible dream last night. I'll try to type out as many details as possible:

There was a war
I was in the warzone
I was in a plane with 3 experts
We were not yet in the air
The plane had cool technology
Bombs were exploding near us
Finally, we took off
The 3 experts were Japanese
But they had studied in America
Upon landing, I was given a task
I was told aliens had part in war
The aliens were ranking people
They were giving people an illness
I was told to investigate this
I had to euthanize many of the ill
I had to work fast or be caught
So many aliens were around
I was learning about the enemy
I had important information
One lady was half-dead
Her hose had lost pressure
I had to fix it to finish her off
She was ranked 1,000,000
She was Edith Bunker
The hose made too much noise
An Alien heard me
I was quiet as it walked by
I woke up

2 comments:

Erskine said...

Interesting. Very interesting. I also had a bad dream last night, but yours is much more blogworthy. It almost sounds like Ted Dekker's "Circle" trilogy, if you've read it.

matthew said...

I haven't read that, but that's interesting that there are similarities.

I'm glad i typed this out right when i woke up, otherwise i forget my dreams within 2 minutes.