Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Entering Blogdom

I thought of a new game. I will copy/paste the FIRST POST (or at least 1st for their current blog) of a BBC BLOGGER and the first person to GUESS WHO wins. Obviously I'll 'x' out anything that is too who specific. Okay, here's the first one...
So I've been having trouble with iBlog lately -- won't post at all. I got tired of looking for and waiting for a solution, and I've been wanting to re-design my site anyway, so here's the result... or at least the beginning of the results.

I'm using Blogger now. Still figuring it out. Not sure if I like it or not. We'll see. For now, at least, it gives me somewhere to post thoughts and stuff until I get the whole site re-designed.

Anyway... I'll say something more intelligent some other time. In the meantime, if you want to read my old blog, click on the link in the column to the right.
Guess who

13 comments:

Jo said...

Robin White.

matthew said...

alright, so it's a short game

well done

Aaron Perry said...

i guess matt rose.

Scottie said...

i guess that jo cheated and did the research...

Kirk said...

I'm going to guess Mark Brewer. Tsk making up games what an infintile thing to do.

Jo said...

humf. I did not cheat. I have incredible listening/remembering skills!

New Game: Which BBC Blogger usually does not post without at least mentioning the following word:

Blogger 1) "Photos" or "pics"
Blogger 2) "Hate"
Blogger 3) name of husband "______"
Blogger 4) "Jesus"



1) ?
2) ?
3) ?
4) ?

Guess away!

matthew said...

Jo is the winner
I know she didn't cheat
I'll post one of these every so often and keep a record of who wins

Jo 1
Everyone else 0

I thought about penalizing her one point for trying to hijack my post with her own game, but i'll be nice. this time :)

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin said...

Wow, I'm almost famous. Hey, how come everyone kept guessing after Jo had already guessed and Matt had already told her she got it right?

Robin said...

PS - Jo is one of my longest-running and most loyal readers, so it's not overly surprising she got it.

matthew said...

I'm not sure why people kept guessing. It's possible that some doubt Jo's genius and I know for a fact that many don't believe a word i say :)

Or they only read my posts and not the comments

Kirk said...

Or they thought it would be humorous. I now guess Hooper.