Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Entering Blogdom 2

Alright, Jo was the winner in round 1. Maybe this one will be a little more difficult. Can you guess who's post this is???

So I'm back in the game...Definitely a cheesy line. Back on-line adding to the already huge amounts of worthless things on the web. But you know what? That's ok, there's always room for more garbage in the landfill of life. Why Blog you say? Why not? Actually I was re-inspired by a colleague of mine, Dr. Mark Brewer. (his Doctorate is honorary & check out his blog, www.abookmark.blogspot.com ) And so this one goes out to him, Brew you are part of my crew, maybe sometime we can eat some stew on the Rivere de Lui. Ok so I won't be getting hired to write greeting cards anytime soon, but at least I still have good ol' Bloggy to turn to when I want to subject the rest of the world to my non-sense!

4 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Jon B.

You have to make this harder. All I had to do was go to Brewer's blog and click on his links...with the easy elimination of several, who I know have styles completely different from the one you listed. Took me two tries.

matthew said...

hey, nobody else guessed all day, so it couldn't have been TOO easy. I am going to keep standings

Jo 1
Kayla 1
AP -1
Kirk -1

Jo said...

just so long as i manage to stay ahead of the perrys.

well done kayla.

Kirk said...

Hey I purposefully guessed wrong twice. Give me the credit I deserve and I'll guess Jo for this one.