Friday, June 09, 2006

Winner Gets a Date

Recently, I had someone who's known me for only a very short time put Gary Chapman's 5 love languages in the perfect order of my preference. I want to see how easy of a task this is. So leave a comment ranking the 5 languages with the first being the language of love I most desire. They are listed in alphabetical order below:

Acts of Service
Gifts
Physical Touch
Time Spent Together
Words of Affirmation

Disclaimers
* The following commenters can guess, but cannot win the date: Ex-girlfriends, people I've talked to about the 5 love languages in the past 72 hours, men, people already in relationships, world's strongest woman competitors, typing cats & blood relatives

11 comments:

Robin said...

What about typing monkeys?

Mommy of Four said...

1. Time spent together
2. Physical touch
3. words of affirmation
4. acts of service
5. gifts

Mommy of Four said...

P.S. Are you gonna tell us who's right???

matthew said...

Yep, I'll leave a comment tomorrow with the right answers and names of the winners whether they are disqualified or not

Mommy of Four said...

Well, obviously I'm disqualified, but I thought I'd exercise my brain a little

Sarah Gomez said...

1. Time spent together
2. Physical touch
3. acts of service
4. words of affirmation
5. gifts

sibbie751 said...

1. Time
2. Words
3. Touch
4. Acts
5. Gifts

Richards' said...

I'm not going to guess, since i am disqualified in 3 accounts :( but nice post :)

matthew said...

You all pretty much have me figured out, but only Kyla was perfectly right in regards to my current understanding of my love languages.

But i'm impressed that the rest of you were only 1 decision off (same with Liz who guessed w/o commenting).

Mommy of Four said...

Who's "Kyla"???? :)

matthew said...

ugh...i do that EVERY time