Friday, June 30, 2006

June Blogger Awards

First, some "knew" news. Once again this was the best month ever for "The Matthew Never Knew" with a record 2000+ unique visits and 5000+ total hits. I added one of those cool cluster maps too (bottom left). I'm hoping to hit 100,000 hits by my blogs birthday 10/13

BBC blogging was much improved this month in my always-factual opinion. I had to nominate 10 posts insted of the usual 7.

Robin's Engrish Pics
Sarah's Unfortunate Event
Andrew's Mega-Church-Chat
Damien Provokes Patriotism
AP's Hidden Christ
Liz's Language Lesson
Sasha's Idol Experience
Paul's Poor Punctuation;
AP's View of Joseph
Kristi's Vulgar Child

As for a BBC poster of the month, I'm going to give it to my 'hao peng you' Aaron P for his thought provoking and versatile posts during the month (I mean, he had everything from mustard bombs to $1000 hamburgers!).

Keep posting! I'm pretty sure in 'The Message' Bible there is a verse that mentions the importance of consistent blogging. God Bless and good day!

4 comments:

Benson said...

I concur...AP definately had some great thought provoking posts this month... a well deserved Blogger Award AP

Anonymous said...

I need to learn what it takes to be a poster of the month.

Aaron Perry said...

i have never been so blogging happy in all my life!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I was nominated, er well technically it was Mya...but still I typed it!!!
Oh the perks of having a 'vulgar' child!! I'm so proud!!!
There are no words...no words...