Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Humor of God

Tomorrow I am preaching about ANGER. Tonight I wanted to print out my notes. First, I realized that my newish laptop is not yet hooked up to wireless printer network, so I couldn't print from it. Second, I sent my files to the desktop via my hotmail account, but for some reason it wouldn't open them. Third, I tried to put my files on the share network so I could access them from the desktop computer, but I don't think I even came close to making that work. Fourth, I sent my files via my g-mail. This worked. But then I realized that the desktop doesn't currently have a word processer on it, so I couldn't print from there after all. Next I accessed the files from my mom's laptop, but the Microsoft word changed my 2 lists of 7 into 1 list of 14. Finally (seventh?), I had my mom push print and the printer ran out of paper.

7 comments:

matthew said...

Yep, i used it for my intro. Actually i had a lot of good illustrations from this week in my life!

Anonymous said...

I'm midly amused by this. :)

swITCHFUTgUY said...

ajax is the future

Benson said...

Were you getting pretty ANGRY by "Seventh?"

matthew said...

I was 1 problem away from having to switch my sermon topic

JHW said...

I would have been angry. Or grabbed a pen and some paper:)

Sarah Gomez said...

My next blog is going to be on the humour of God as well.

Humour might not be the right word.. Odd way of providing may be a better description :)