Saturday, March 25, 2006

Lord of the Rings

Last night I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed early and watched the 1st Lord of the Rings movie. I have never read the books or seen any of the movies before. I found it somewhat average. I wasn't disappointed because I didn't have high expectations. I will watch the other 2 at some point in the next week just so I can say I finished the trilogy. I will add any additional thoughts to this post instead of reviewing the 3 seperately.

Fellowship of the Rings
Rating: 6.4
Status: Worth the Time

The Two Towers
Rating: 7.9
Status: Must See

The Return of the King
Rating: 7.7
Status: Must See

I know it'd be difficult, but I'd really love for someone to try to make The Screwtape Letters into a movie.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post..but anywho....my real questions is...
How do you get 3 *** (of these) next to your name on your list? I notice that
A. I am now on your list - thankyou!
B. I have no *** - does that mean my blog bites???

Mommy of Four said...

Kristi,
Matthew has a "blogroller" thingy on his list to let him know when people update their blogs. That's what the three stars mean: that their blog was updated. However, he still can't get it to work with my blog (and few other people's(?)). It's a handy little thing, which is why I check his blog constantly for newly updated blog lists:) Thanks, by the way, Matthew! :)

matthew said...

Hey Kristi :)

I use a free program called blogroller for my links. The 3 ***'s mean that the person has posted within the last 24 hours.

It's fairly accurate, but not perfect. There are a few people that, for some reason, blogroller ignores.

So no, not having ***'s has nothing to do with your blog biting

matthew said...

haha, kayla and i posted at the exact same time.

yeah, i've added & deleted your name 3 times and it still won't work. for shame, especially since your blog is one of the best

i'm out for the night. lata.

matthew said...

I may grow to appreciate them Tirzah. My favorite movies are meet joe black, the shawshank redemption, the truman show, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, and seven. they all made me think quite a bit.

Jo said...

screwtape letters as a movie = great idea. if only...