Friday, March 17, 2006

Early Edition

  1. I'm posting early b/c yesterday's post was super boring
  2. As mentioned previously, I like the show Early Edition
  3. This post is not named after that show, though, it's simply titled 'Early Edition' b/c I'm posting Friday's post 8 hours early
  4. I feel like I'm due for a paper-cut b/c I haven't had one in a really long time. It's a scary feeling
  5. You can watch the NCAA tourny from your computer. I am planning my work day so that I can catch the end of most of the good games
  6. I forced myself awake at 9am today. I've been getting up at noon for weeks
  7. I added a hit counter at the bottom of the right sidebar
  8. I just passed 64,000 hits
  9. I bet only half of them are me

2 comments:

Katie said...

What channel do you watch that on? That was one of my favorites like 7 years ago

matthew said...

it's on like upn or something. can't remember.