Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pizza Hut

A six-pack of ponderings on Pizza Hut
1. Pizza Hut, overall, has the best pizza
2. Pizza Huts best pizza is the stuffed crust pizza
3. Pizza Hut also has excellent Caesar Salad
4. Pizza Huts new cheesy bites pizza is stupid
5. Pizza Hut kills you on the drinks, just get water
6. If I ever get that disorder that Leonardo Dicaprio got on the movie 'The Aviator' where you repeat the same line over and over, the line I will repeat will be 'A pittance for pizzas piled so high' from a recent Pizza Hut commercial. I already catch myself saying it in my car on the way to work.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

As a kid i loved Pizza Hut for the sunday dessert bar and "doing the oh-ee-goo-y"

Pizza Hut is good. but their pizzas here are nothing like home...octopus on pizza yum

Elliott Innes said...

heyhey. Papa Johns overules Pizza Hut anyday. Even in Costa Rica. 4,016,173 Costa Ricans Can't be wrong. BTW, could u update your link to my blog to my blogspot address? Thanks!

globalinnes.blogspot

S.I. said...

um, just thought you should know that homemade Brooklyn, NY pizza is the best. Either that or my Aunt Mary Immordino's pizza.

matthew said...

elizabeth: octopus pizza sounds not so good

elliott: haven't tried papa johns. link updated.

stephanie joy: send me some via email and i'll adjust my post accordingly