Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Knew News

I found the NFL officiating this week repulsive
Crazy stuff. They need to make the refs full time employees so that they develop a talent for what they are doing. The NFL had to issue an apology today for goodness sakes.

I cleaned my office this afternoon
My office at church was messy. The #1 weakness of our church is we are scared to throw garbage out.

Blogrolling is sometimes inaccurate
For instance, it said Tim Cook updated and Kayla didn't. I beg to differ.

I am now on the board of a pro-life ministry
They asked me to interview for it. I did. Now I'm on. I hope the meetings aren't too long! I have such a great attitude.

I am unexpectantly addicted to flavored water
I hate the idea. And I hated the 1st one I tried. But they are very refreshing.

2 comments:

matthew said...

Yeah, i think the kind i've been drinkin is called 'flavor-splash' or something like that. It's very good.

and thanks for the PS Tirzah :) u funny

matthew said...

yeah, i'm glad indy didn't win. there would have been a law suit in pittsburgh the next day!