Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm Quite a Loser

Below is part of a conversation I had with a female friend (who shall remain anonymous). Her words are in BLUE. My words are in GREEN

Hey, how are you?
swell, I just finished conversation 111 with the online girl I like but will never meet wow... 111 and still counting them I save the conversations and title them by number. I'm quite a loser! Which one is she? it's been so long since I've asked about your top 5 girls that i don't remember she's syracuse sarah. I mostly like her for the alliteration haha... yeah, i was thinking that that had a nice ring to it.... so syracuse and you'll never meet her? doubtful...I'm just not adventurous enough meh... you're more adventurous than me... i can't even bring myself to talk to random internet ppl she talked to me first even then...and to think I considered those dating websites. I signed up for the free trials on some of them, but i gave up on it pretty fast yeah...they don't really work anyways. eharmony works I think, but it is too expensive. after all, what's a good girl worth? Certainly not 154 bucks!

For more on Online Dating, click HERE

6 comments:

matthew said...

Scott,

that's funny they met online and go to the same school. must be a big school? mine was small so it seems real odd.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a country with arranged marriages

Richards' said...

Wow Matthew... that was quite intresting. Is that convo on part five from last year? because it is just now the 20th, and you said it was from December 21st.

matthew said...

yep. last year. i wonder if she got the $$$ she wanted :)

Kyrstin said...

Not worth $154!!! What?!! :0
Hmmm..i wouldn't trust those dating web sites! Wayyyy to awkward! God will provide you with the PERFECT girl for you in His perfect time!***
*Kyrstin Lee*

matthew said...

Perfect?

I'd settle for tolerable :)

Anonymous said...

Smooth-someone you know