Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas in Boston

Every night I watch the Gilmore Girls because the Family Channel shows an episode at 5pm each weekday and I told DVR to record it. I'm almost done with the 1st season. Anyways. During the commercials, which I often forget I can fast-forward, there was an ad for a movie called 'Christmas in Boston'. So I told DVR to record that too.

The most unique thing about this movie is that it isn't listed on IMDB. First time I've ever seen a movie that isn't listed on IMDB. I also couldn't find a 'poster' for this movie (probably b/c it's not famous enough) so my review is just text, no pic. How sad. (UPDATE...pic found by Gwyn)

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the movie. I think I liked it b/c I was in a chick flick mood after watching Gilmore Girls, but also b/c the storyline was of interest to me. It's about 2 pen pals that finally meet, only they both send their best friends in their place. Kinda like You've Got Mail except different in many ways.

Plus I couldn't think of anything else to blog about.

Rating: 6.9
Status: Worth the Time

6 comments:

Richards' said...

Hey Matthew, check this webpage out.. see if there is pic on there you can use. http://abcfamily.go.com/christmasinboston/

Jo said...

you're the first guy I know of who will actually fess up to watching Gilmore Girls. I've been a fan since the very beginning five years ago, and I record the new shows on tuesday nights. how can a person NOT enjoy such witty clever fast-paced dialogue?
anyway, just wanted to say you get cool points for unashamedly watching the Girls.

matthew said...

thanks gwyn. pic added :)

Yes, it is a very quick/clever show. I am probably comfortable enough in my masculinity because of my gargantuan strength. Merry Christmas

Sarah Gomez said...

Sounds good. Keep it and maybe we can watch it next week :) See you later!

matthew said...

already deleted. but i'll look and see if it's on again if you wanna see it.

Sarah Gomez said...

not a big deal, just thought it sounded cute
i'll put it on my "movies to watch if i ever get a chance" list if we don't watch it