Monday, October 17, 2005

Stupid Pujols

I had a post all typed out, but stupid Albert Pujols ruined it. So I'll do one of those hip new point form posts.

a. This past weekend we moved my grandma into a new house. I actually like moving furniture and boxes. b. I got to preach Sunday morning b/c my boss was on a quartet tour. c. notes from my sermon can be found HERE. d. I wanted to take a nap in the afternoon, but I was too tired to move all the stuff off of the couch in pastor Joe's office. e. Essentially, then, I was too tired to sleep. f. I had a deep 10 hour sleep sunday night. g. the light-bulb in my room blew. h. we don't have any more light-bulbs. i. I put up Christmas lights instead.

Good, this post begins and ends with me ("I"). Just the way it should.

5 comments:

Robin said...

If I ever move to WNY I'll have to give you a call to help me move in.

Anonymous said...

That was pathetic, Love Mom

matthew said...

my momma used to say...if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

Dancin' said...

I hate point form posts.

matthew said...

always the rebel