Wednesday, September 21, 2005

GG, Israel & Sleep

Couldn't think of a single thought to post about today, so I'll give ya 3.

1. I am currently watching an episode of Gilmore Girls. My gender is still male. But I think both the mom & the daughter are cute and an online friend of mine raves about the show, so I'm giving it a shot. I missed the season premiere b/c I was too ashamed to ask my brother to tape it. I like how fast they talk though. I bet I'm not allowed to end a sentance with 'though' though. Crap.

2. For anyone super bored and interested in the question of whether modern day Israel matters prophetically, check out a great debate I've been participating in for the past 2 weeks. It's really long and still growing, but I found it to be a good example of iron sharpening iron. It's mostly between myself & a guy named Tom. You should be able to read through the entire discussion HERE

3. My sleeping patters are still horrible. I didn't fall asleep till 6am last night (thanks to Liz for being in Japan and, therefore, awake & online at that time so I didn't die of boredom). Sleep patterns continue to be my #1 problem in life and for that I thank God.

7 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

you need a wife to make you want to go to bed at night :)

matthew said...

Okay, I'll marry the next girl who comments

Heather Durkee said...

1. You can't marry me because I am already married.
2. Adam detests Gilmore Girls and I love it! He hates the fast talking and could barely sit in the room with me when i was watching it last night. Its interesting to hear a male say he likes it..I know many who can't stand it.
3. Can't you take an Ambian or something???

matthew said...

Okay, I'll marry the next single girl who comments

Anonymous said...

Don't ya think it's a little risky marrying the next single girl who happens to post a comment?? For all you know she could be crazy. But that might work, since you may just start going to bed to escape her--lol!! Yeah...I'm not very funny.

Later! XD

Sushi_P

matthew said...

haha, how depressing that only girls with boyfriends & husbands comment :)

ps...i've never been opposed to crazy

Sarah Gomez said...

You dated me didn't you?? You're obviously alright with crazy