Thursday, August 18, 2005

Suspect #4 ARNOLD

The case against our 4th suspect is even stronger than he is! When I think about the Antichrist (and like any good Christian, this takes up most of my day), I think of him as a villain, a destroyer, a terminator, a predator, a false hero that deceives humanity at the end of time. Well, just look at the movie titles of a certain celebrity and you'll see the connection:

The Villain
Conan the Destroyer
The Terminator
Predator
Last Action Hero
True Lies
End of Days*

Nowadays, though, Arnold Schwarzenegger is more than a mere actor. Amazingly, he is the Governor of the most important of the United States. This group wants to amend the constitution so that he can become President. Prophecy seems to predict they'll be successful! If you make A=2, B=4, C=6, etc**...the phrase PRESIDENT ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER equals 666! Amazing!

Footnotes
*Though it is true that Arnold often plays the good guys, I'm sure that is just part of his plot to butter us up.
**This is a legitimate system wherein a lower case 'a' equals 1 and an upper case 'A' equals 2. The phrase 'president arnold schwarzenegger' in lower case, then, equals 333.

7 comments:

matthew said...

Suspect #5

'Anonymous'

Richards' said...

My my Matthew, you have been busy... How much time do you spend putting this information together? I wish I had time to do more than just vent on my blog. Oh well, married life is a busy life, now I have to go cook dinner.

matthew said...

They take 5-10 minutes to throw together, but like I said, I pondere such things hourly :)

Anonymous said...

Matt!

Chris Stephens here...thanks for stopping by my msn space. Its good to hear from you. Nice blog you got going here I'll have to stop by more often. Have a good weekend.

Chris

matthew said...

Ditto Chris

Anonymous said...

the guys an actor he does what he needs to do, act. other then the movies do you have anything agenst him that would sugest that he's "evil" As a Person, not his charactures on movies, is he knew to be "evil"? if you cant answer that then your have a problem.

matthew said...

anonymous,

this post was meant as a joke

I think Arnold is a swell guy

sorry for the confusion :)